Friday, September 18, 2009
Tess is in the gaarden,
Happy Tess. Things are so fantastic. Rory and I finally got our own radio show which begins tonight, I am listening to FANTASTIC new music, reading about history, went out for iced coffees with two completely different but brilliant in their own way women, sharpies soccer team WON last night, I only have a few weeks left of uni, the sun is shining, I'm moving to the big smoke next year, my life is starting, I'm fit well and healthy and young. Life's so good. There's always little hurdles to get over, and things to get over and mature and get past, but all in all, I'm in the best place to really make something of myself. So go everything.
Tess is happy and going to wallow in this joy, listen to more miike snow and read some slighty depressing stuff but still feel good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment