You change all the lead
sleepin' in my head to gold,
as the day grows dim,
I hear you sing a golden hymn,
the song I've been trying to sing.
Purify the colours, purify my mind.
Purify the colours, purify my mind,
and spread the ashes of the colours
Over this heart of mine!
sleepin' in my head to gold,
as the day grows dim,
I hear you sing a golden hymn,
the song I've been trying to sing.
Purify the colours, purify my mind.
Purify the colours, purify my mind,
and spread the ashes of the colours
Over this heart of mine!
Oh, life is so interesting! One day you just feel certainly one way and then within a few more something new and intriguing has happened and you feel completely different again. I'm just stuck trying to figure out where to go from here, opportunities come and go so quickly so perhaps I should stop worrying about other people and do what is best for numero uno. Because everyone else is looking out for themselves, so I shall to. At least not make plans that I worry about how they will affect others, if they will very much benefit me I should go for it.
As it's my last year of uni, I'm full of wonder about what I'll be doing next year & where I'll be. What sort of journalist do I even want to be? Do I want to present? But in doing that, I'll be unable to do opinion pieces which I love. And features which i'm all about. Perhaps magazine writing. But Radio! That's what I want. Now to get it. Reply to my emails Pulse!
VFEST this saturday, m83! The Human League! Killers! Duffy! Razorlight! Tame Impala! Temper Trap! Oh my. I love days such as this, when you have so many things to look forward to. And the ticket is paid for and i'm going with beautiful people, so things couldn't get much better.
Loving our lady posse at the moment, we have gathered a properly amazing group of women to hang out with, it's making me laugh a lot. Gossip thread! Uni hang outs.
ARCADE FIRE + where the wild things are = screaming out my name. Love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment