Monday, April 6, 2009

Garibaldi, you legend.



It's so interesting to read about historical figures that were SO completely sure of themselves and what they believed in. Giuseppi Garibaldi, referred to as a romantic nationalist, can be credited with the unification of Italy. He just believed that one province of Italy should be concerned about the welfare of others. That they were brothers and united by not only location, but language and culture. I like his style, you believe in something and what you want to get, and regardless of what's standing in your way (be it a history essay, facebook, blogging, monsters vs aliens OR napoleon and his french army) you just go and get it.

I am really finding it easy to research this essay, but increasingly difficult to write an essay on it, perhaps my essay writing days are drawing to an end. It's a pity I still have many a month of them ahead of me. I'll deal with it I suppose.

Next for us, vlogs. Youtube channel, podcasting. Rory and I will indeed somehow get what we want also. It will be an interesting month ahead of me, I'm excited and nervous and over so many things, and yet anticipating some events way too much. Thinking about what will happen. DYLAN MORAN! Hurrah, 21sts all over, girls night needing to be organised badly, my life plan needing to get back on track.

For now, I will deal with something well in the bounds of my control & write my history essay about Giussepe and his army of Red Shirts, who defied the norm and acted with conviction! I will listen to the ultimate hang out & relax playlist. Then I will go and see Monsters vs Aliens at the movies. Tomorrow I will do my essay, coffee break with angel, cook tea and Suppa Club with my best friends at Wixys. Life's good.






The Armstrong House for more than a hundred years- East Ballarat.







Beatles

You don't realise how much I need you.
Love you all the time and never leave you.
Please come on back to me.
I'm lonely as can be. I need you.

Said you had a thing or two to tell me.
How was I to know you would upset me?
I didn't realise as I looked in your eyes...
You told me.

Oh yes, you told me, you don't want my lovin' anymore.
That's when it hurt me.
And feeling like this, I just can't go on anymore.

Please remember how I feel about you, I could never really live without you.
So, come on back and see just what you mean to me.
I need you.

But when you told me, you don't want my lovin' anymore.
That's when it hurt me.
And feeling like this, I just can't go on anymore.
Please remember how I feel about you.
I could never really live without you.
So, come on back and see just what you mean to me.
I need you. I need you. I need you.

T, x

No comments: