

So many foreign worlds
(So relatively fucked)
So ready for us
So ready for us,
The creature fear
The so many territories
Ready to reform
Don't let it form us
Don't let it form us
The creature fear
So did he foil is 'own?
Is he ready to reform?
So many torahs
So many for us
The creature fear
(So relatively fucked)
So ready for us
So ready for us,
The creature fear
The so many territories
Ready to reform
Don't let it form us
Don't let it form us
The creature fear
So did he foil is 'own?
Is he ready to reform?
So many torahs
So many for us
The creature fear
One week on from returning to Europe. The best thing I've ever done easily. What does it have to compare to really?! London, Dover, Calais, Paris, Lauterbrunnen, Florence, Pisa, Rome, Venice, Verona, Salzburg, The Rhine Valley, Edinburgh, Dublin, Berlin, Lisbon, Lagos, Madrid, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Galway. Poodle, Thriller, Act Natural, The Disciples, Your Boyfriend (Turtlebrow), Hostel Pasta, ever interesting hostel roomies, Strawberry Dacuiris, Ghostbusters, Last Christmas, Angel Snow Beast, Snow/Fat Cat, Juke Box, Kareoke, Lady Marmalade, Fat Hobbit.
Too many things, more will have to come later.
I just turned around to look out the window, and it's incredibly spooky. All of the lights must be out over near the bridge, and there is nothing but mist & darkness. Perfect for some sort of Horror movie filmage, or watching. Maybe it's the lack of car, the hot weather, the ill feeling, the no money, the post-holiday blues but I'm not right. Lone Ranger central. Always going to get comfortable and then be stuck. I think I should get used to that, and not be disappointed with people or in the way they've acted, because it's only ever your own fault. I think I'll do a myspace quiz to take my mind off things.
Do you like anyon
couldn't forget turtlebrow <3
Do you miss anyon
two people very much.
When is the last time someo
a friend's boyfriend today when i saw them in town.
What were you doing
sleeping very soundly.
Who is the last perso
H baby
Do you know anyon
loads of people, army boy, cavey, judas...
How late did you stay up last night
late enough to
Are you curre
nope.
Do you fall for peopl
not really, no
How old are you?
20
Be hones
clare, angel, ch
This time last year,
indeed & it feels like a million years ago.
Do you think
probably not
Do you have feeli
always!
Who was the first
Mum
Have you ever ridde
love it.
Who was the last perso
whitey!
Are you anyth
I am very different, but probably outwardly still the same.
Does anyon
Not anymore
Are you a p
Not really
Are you tickl
Way too much so
Think
On the cheek! Tomorrow at lunch.
Are you upset
I am indeed.
When is your birth
I'll be 21 on August 29th
What are you liste
Sufjan Stevens- Chicago
Any plans
Lunch with clare at 1pm, and probably a lot of pottering around
Is there
yeah well apart from my mother & sister, there's two other ladies that know a bit.
What do you hear?
now I hear Chris Martin singing wh
Where
in the study
Is there
definitely.
Do you have a secre
definitely.
Do you like your life as of now?
yeaaah..
Do you drink
only, always!
Are you tanne
No, I most certainly am not
Ever made someo
unfortunately
Would
Hellll no.
What are you doing
No idea!
Do you play video
If only
Do you plan on movin
Probably not, I have more important things to save for & to concentrate on at the moment.
Would
I doubt that
Today
Probably forward many weeks
What'
Spring.
That wasn't really as interesting as I had hoped, this huge big epic trip of Europe is done now. Home I am, very happy to be so, however before I left I was very settled and now I feel completely the opp
Joke of the day, 3rd Feb, 2009:
Q: What do you call two men hanging from a window?
A: Curt and Rod.
Not even funny?
Failblog's still funny.
Wheelchair Access fail INDEED, Just try & use the metro/Tube in Europe, bizarre amounts of stairs...

High Five Fail: Angel knows how this feels. Sorry Ang.

This is just really funny & creepy:

Tess is going to read Harry Potter & drink Mint Green Tea in bed. x
No comments:
Post a Comment