


So many people telling me one way
So many people telling me to stay
Never had time to have my mind made up
Caught in a motion that I don't wanna stop
So many people telling me to stay
Never had time to have my mind made up
Caught in a motion that I don't wanna stop
I'm baaack. I feel much better than my two-week-ago self. I feel much more settled & comfortable again, and things are getting back to normal, in the best possible normal way, not the mundane, lonely awkward one. There is so much stuff going on right about now, I am busy all the time and always doing something, and I love it.
Happiest of birthday wishes to Amy & Clare :) two of my most loyal and most hilarious companions.
It's so frustrating wanting to download a song but being completely unable to, Delphic where are you?! Wonderful band, supporting Bloc Party on tour at the moment, and their song Counterpoint is v. cool & listenable.
Monday's the meeting day, where the great ideas we have might actually be able to be put into action, and then it will be upwards from there for the show, all the way to total world (national) domination! cue evil laugh. I also will be donating blood in the afternoon, and trying to go through my cupboard and get rid of some clothes that I rarely wear anyway, as it's try & help out with the fires crisis in any, albeit small, way that you can. My sister will, if all goes to plan, be helping out there in a very very massive way, so it will be good to get involved with.
Tess is going to finish Amy's birthday Box, get dolled up and go and have fun with the original gang.
Happiest of birthday wishes to Amy & Clare :) two of my most loyal and most hilarious companions.
It's so frustrating wanting to download a song but being completely unable to, Delphic where are you?! Wonderful band, supporting Bloc Party on tour at the moment, and their song Counterpoint is v. cool & listenable.
Monday's the meeting day, where the great ideas we have might actually be able to be put into action, and then it will be upwards from there for the show, all the way to total world (national) domination! cue evil laugh. I also will be donating blood in the afternoon, and trying to go through my cupboard and get rid of some clothes that I rarely wear anyway, as it's try & help out with the fires crisis in any, albeit small, way that you can. My sister will, if all goes to plan, be helping out there in a very very massive way, so it will be good to get involved with.
Watch Sia's film clip for Buttons, it's mesmerizing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvd814WG2t4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvd814WG2t4
Tess is going to finish Amy's birthday Box, get dolled up and go and have fun with the original gang.
No comments:
Post a Comment