Thursday, February 26, 2009

lone wolf, at it again.

Perhaps it's the sweet scent of calvin klien, or polo blue or aqua di gio coming from somewhere over my body & bag, but I am feeling fine! Fine said with a lot of sass. Had a great day op shopping and real-dawdling shopping with angel, hi sushi, and bizarrely enough running into EVERY single person imaginable. It's crazy when you think of a person and then, bam! There they are. Perhaps I should put that to the test & try and make myself even happier. I am finally back to feeling cool about being a loner ha ha, it's good to be the only person on the planet that knows anything about you.

It's cool that every single person you meet will know something different about you, or feel differently towards you, because the next time you see that particular person you have a special connection just with them. PLUS I'm off to a movie with chloe, and I really love the movies. And Chloe, so this could only lead to wonderful things. PLUS my amazing blue shirt I bought today for TWO DOLLAR, it's beautiful. PLUS I have moose's 21st, work, funny hat cuppa club tomorrow, got paid more than i thought I would, a ticket to Vfest, a fresh head of hair, emma's birthday and out on sunday night, pub crawl next week, almost reunion with the uni gang & an incredible tale of jen's stalkerish acts towards nick, my sister's coming home from dublin in one week, the disciples are down from brisbane in April, I get to re-do an entire room next week and make it my own again, I have a great list of movie club movies that have watching to be done, a book list to get stuck into, new clothes & the impending cooler weather to look forward to.

Regardless of any little issue, things are pretty great & I should stop overthinking everything, and trying to be thoughtful and worry about the future or what will happen in two months, or six, or a year, because there's no way I could control that anyway, even if I attempted to, everything will be different even one week from now.

Life's good.


I want to think someone's beautiful,
That they're so beautiful it's a thrill to be near them.
Fill my stomach with butterflies,
have me floating on air,
Bring something out of me I didn't know was there.
But it's such a torturous thing
That I am not excited by anyone!

Amen Of Montreal!

No comments: