It's strange I have admiration type crushes on certain people. I don't know them? But they're just people that I like, that have done very well for themselves and that I'd be spiffed to meet. They strike a chord with me, their music does or their values do. The polaroid images come from www.portroids.com which is a brilliant photography project that's been going on for years which is a mixture of average joes and "somebodys" who must sign their polaroid before it's been developed. Check it out :)
Helena Bonham Carter- Brigette & I's crush and future friend. She and partner Tim Burton did a photoshoot for Vera Wang which is where the cool Corpse Bride-esque shot comes from. Wow they'd be a great couple to third wheel.






A bit of a relapse into some sadsack form and some nasty habits have shaken me into concentrating on making something of myself and my youth! It's something I think I have taken for granted, as everybody does, and through speaking with so many eldery people all the time, their best memories are always of the things they did when they were young. All of the things I worry about are challenges I will have to face in the future regardless of choices I make now so I just have to stop living in the future and start living in the now. Life is for the living as Greg said on air yesterday and it's never been more true.
How many times have you heard someone say
If I had his money I'd do things my way
Hmm, but little they know
Hmm, it's so hard to find
One rich man in ten with a satisfied mind.
Hmm, once I was wadding in fortune and fame
Everything that I dreamed of to get a start in lifes game
But suddenly it happened
Hmm, I lost every dime
But I'm richer by far with a satisfied mind.
Hmm, when my life is over and my time has run out
My friends and my love ones
I'll leave there ain't no doubt
But one thing for certain
When it comes my time
I'll leave this old world with a satisfied mind.
1 comment:
Such an interesting post. So uplifting and thought evoking!
http://tinkinmycloset.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment