I love Kent Brockman, what an inspiration to all budding television journalists ( ha ha)
Tame Impala's new song is brilliant, it's called Sundown Syndrome check it out at their myspace http://www.myspace.com/tameimpala
Also if you don't already listen to them on a regular basis please do so with the Friendly Fires, they are rockin. I'm so over being sick, although it is a conversation starter at my work with all the customers. Despite illness work is fun as usual. One told me I looked lovely even though I clearly didn't sound it ha, an old man said I had a pretty face (thanks champ), I chatted Europe for ages with one fella about how this cold is NOTHING compared to the european winters which is true, found out one customer is a wildlife photographer in Africa and next year South America and realised one old man is an ex-adventurer and has had the COOLEST existance. Beautiful old scottish lady and I had the same conversation we have every week, "Hello, How are you?", "Oh love... I'm pretty good for an old duck." "That's good!" "Gotta just put my feet on the floor and then I'm right for someone over the big Eight Zero" "Well you're doing VERY well for yourself."
Love it. Everybody has a story! After this health issue leaves my system however all the gang will be finished exams and we will be having non stop, ridiculous amounts of fun. I will be visiting the disciples, keeping at it with the work experience and actually earning money. It'll be a sweeeet couple of months.
I just want to cuddle and protect Moss here from the bullies he's so hilariously awkward, and his crying is like mine last week so I can laugh AND relate, bonus!
"Dem glassez is shit iznt it!?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l4r10MOH70
No comments:
Post a Comment