In pitch dark i go walking in your landscape. Broken branches trip me as i speak. Just because you feel it doesnt mean it's there. There's always a siren singing you to shipwreck. Don't reach out. Steer away from these rocks, we'd be a walking disaster. Don't reach out!
I'm really starting to enjoy my attitude to life, it's something I think I take for granted. I don't ever imagine that there's something I CANNOT do or any of my list of goals that I couldn't possibly achieve, because why not? What is holding me back? There's nothing about me that makes me any less able than anyone who HAS made it! It's always refreshing to look at things this way. I mean this with no disrespect for their beliefs but the church near my house has a sign that says Time is Short, Eternity is Endless.
NOT EVEN! I think this is the wrong message to throw out there, unless you are trying to encourage people to waste the very short time each human being really has to live. You really do only get one shot, so if you got to the end of it all and you hadn't at least had a go at what you really wanted, or hung out with people you actually enjoyed the company of, or acted on a whim or just went with the flow, it's hard to think you wouldn't feel disappointed with what you had achieved (or hadn't in this case). Life is short and sweet with most delightful occurances, and some not so delightful ones happening all the time. It's exciting people, but needs to be made the most of and enjoyed!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment