Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Please, please, please let me get what I want.

Let me get what I want
This time
Havent had a dream in a long time
See, the life Ive had
Can make a good man bad


The past few weeks have been so intense. So many things, so many people, so many hasslers, so many plans, so many things. But tonight bowling with some fantastic women and having a proper laugh and being out and about has really refreshed me in general. This weekend I am 21! I'm quite excited now, a little nervous about the party factor but imagining the joy of having everyone I like/love in the same room- that's a cool thing. Also I think our radio/domination/spectacular kicks off next week. A new age, nice hair, new people around, new beginning. Next year will be so unusual, but I'm trying to crawl out from own mind for a little while so I'm not going to think about it too much.

This will brighten a day, a Disney christmas card in August
Check out more cool vintage cartoons of all varieties at http://www.animationarchive.org/

I'm going to stop listening to the Smiths and keep reading Tess of the D'ubervilles, it's the book I am named after so I thought it was appropriate to read it. Perhaps it's just because I know that I was named from it, but I feel strangely connected to Tess. And really wanting good to come for her, but she is having a terrible run thus far. But keeping a wonderful attitude and keeps trying, so perhaps she is someone to be admired.

Tess (not Durbeyfield though) out for now.

No comments: