Yes! I don't think misery does love company, I think once you get to a point of proper sadsack-ness, something always happens to give you a fork in the road for your thoughts. You could choose to continue to wallow which is easier and makes you feel better about your thoughts as it gives them reassurance, however you could take the positive and go down a whole new road of greatness.
Last night after finally finishing the wretched essay I got the best email about an opportunity i'd completely forgotten about, and with patience and sticking at it, we finally got the reply we want, a meeting on Tuesday morning, and a PROJECT. Which is exactly what I need. Today I did all my official type jobs with the banking and stuff, hung out with Brige, had a great big long drive which was well needed, had photos printed and am going out with the "A team" for a chocolate room date. Life is really going wonderfully as it is. I should appreciate what I have right now, which I've never had as good as I do now, and enjoy all the stuff that comes along with this, rather than thinking about anything else. Get your life together and get your project started and yourself on the right track for once stop overthinking things that may not even matter in six months or a years time, whereas where I'm going with a career and my interests WILL still matter.
No more before 9am drop offs of assignments, I'm too too tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment