Monday, May 11, 2009

fee fi fo fum


TALK. To me.

Top Five Reasons I feel fiiine today!

1. My friends are too good, checking the thread for updates about our ever exciting lives, hanging out for cups of tea, playing wii, getting through uni, saturday night lives.

2. I'm assignment/presentation free for a few weeks

3. I start a new and super exciting job in the morning.

4. I have a new laptop and a nintendo wii to fill in the time when I'm home sweet home

5. I have three books lined up to read, and no uni reading to intefere with them

Hearing many problems of late and so many of them come down to communication errors. People need to learn how to communicate better, or communicate full stop.You don't need to communicate with people you don't think are worth your time, toxic people, who needs them? So you just concentrate your energies on people you want to see and want to talk to, and that have mutual respect for you and will contact you and make an effort. I'm surrounded by these people, so who could complain?

No comments: