
Freedom, clean slate, new job, confidence boosting journalism marks, fit fit, meeting new people, parties, comfortable but not in a rut, soon to be new hair which will be a totally new look! This year will be an interesting one in terms of that I don't know where I'll be location wise or personally throughout it or at the end of it. Last year was a year of fun and moving on to a new part of my life in which I'm a lone ranger and independent rather than an extension of anyone else's life and this year will hopefully be an extension of that, where I have the rare chance to be selfish myself and now that I've altered my mind set about that, it is pretty damn cool.
Hello to accessories for 70% off, I'm so there. Hello to nerd, bed, comfy day. Hello to sunday night games.
Uni posse member Emma showed me this website which produces a ridiculous amount of laughs
http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com


In Limbo
Lundy, Fastnet, Irish Sea
I got a message I can't read
Another message I can't read
Being the first in the Irish Sea
I got a message I can't read
Another message I can't read
I'm on your side
Nowhere to hide
Trapdoors that open
I spiral down
You're living in a fantasy world
You're living in a fantasy world
I'm lost at sea
Don't bother me
I've lost my way
I've lost my way
You're living in a fantasy world
You're living in a fantasy world
You're living in a fantasy world
This beautiful world
Lundy, Fastnet, Irish Sea
I got a message I can't read
Another message I can't read
I got a message I can't read
Another message I can't read
Being the first in the Irish Sea
I got a message I can't read
Another message I can't read
I'm on your side
Nowhere to hide
Trapdoors that open
I spiral down
You're living in a fantasy world
You're living in a fantasy world
I'm lost at sea
Don't bother me
I've lost my way
I've lost my way
You're living in a fantasy world
You're living in a fantasy world
You're living in a fantasy world
This beautiful world
Lundy, Fastnet, Irish Sea
I got a message I can't read
Another message I can't read
No comments:
Post a Comment