Saturday, November 29, 2008

boredom killed the cat


One way to kill boredom is to go to Europe. Which my best friends and I will be doing in TWO DAYS. Another way is to get paint going, laugh at yourself, and make use of webcam.


Nervous

Burning down the House & I'm such an Idiot.

Really Bad Paint Job & Need More Concentration

Does my Singing Face Look Like That & That's really awkward

Giddy Goat & Never Been So Excited

I was nervous last week a little, it's only two months but the longest I've been away from family and comfort. I am no longer nervy at all, this will be a time I'll never get back. I just can't wait to get out there and see everything, go on the tour and have fun, see my sister and get a white Christmas, hear all accents, party in Edinburgh with Hot Chip and the Scots, meet new people and roommates in hostels, eat exotic foods, sing Burning Down the House at a karaoke bar SOMEWHERE in Europe, be silly, be a tourist, buy bits and pieces, experience life, not work, have no homework, build an even stronger bond with two girls I adore and will always be in my life. It's going to be the best. Woo!


Tdog Out.

No comments: