Monday, November 10, 2008

tuesday, wednesday- heart attack!

Currently listening to : libertines - don't look back into the sun
Currently avoiding: studying my history exam
Currently wishing i had: a money tree

http://www.bored.com/shotgunguide/

That's for chloe, who had the awful experience of somebody disregarding the shotty-front rule, which is just not on, if anybody is in doubt of the rules or in need of clarification, that should definately help you out.

After a week of non stop working, i now have panic-style attacking with the realisation that my history exam is on Wednesday. Turns out, there's a lot to learn about Australian and the two World Wars, who would have thought?! But instead for this evening I think i will unwind, watch the Rich List and look for myself in the audience, make some dinner, start working on some playlists for the radio show and do some reading for history. I'll get up (i hope) really early tomorrow and figure something out then.

My workmate on Saturday told me that my eternal happiness drives him insane, which only 1) made me happier and laugh a lot because it was really typical, and 2) made me mad because I can't understand why people get cross with people looking at the world in an optimistic way, and are always trying to bring me down and 'teach' me that life isn't that great. That just really gets my goat. Like on scrubs when Dr. Cox and Kelso try so hard to teach Molly that humans are ultimately bad. It's not naive to choose to see the good in situations and people, it's just a smarter and better way to live. Just accepting that the world is a terrible place full of people with horrible characteristics and bad occurences will only lead people to wallow in their own misery, and is just an excuse for bad behaviour and not making an effort. It's just better to accept that although bad things do happen, with a bit of optimisim and an attempt to find laughs and fun, life is actually brilliant. That's my way to go anyway. Molly was so great.

A mother-hen style shout out to chloe & angel, in the past two days you have been making brilliant desicions that will ultimately work out for you if you stick to your guns. Proud azz!

The new bagraiders song turbo love is not my usual style but it just gets me going, it's just brilliant.

As I am getting over the sales of stamps, and the requests for 5c stamps, 50c stamps (stop living in the past people...) and the buying of stamps as it seems unnecessary, this would be a fun way to go....






On my return from europe I will save up and buy either the guitar featured OR a fender strat in cherry red. Probably a les paul though, they're so gorgeous.









I'm out! :)

1 comment:

Peach Cobler said...

Molly is great. I'd like to be a little bit more like her, singing to my lunch & what not. hahaha No-one should ever disobey the shotgun rule. I was so shocked when it occurred. I'm feeling good about my decision making today :) Thanks for your support chickpea. You're a glistening gem, you are.