
Bloc party last night were incredible- so damn good. So much fun! I knew they'd put on a great show, and it was the best to be there with two of my favourite humans and our new found friends. I've never been so sweaty and hot in my whole life, but it was totally worth it. I was a bit gutted they didn't play so here we are or better than heaven, but they did give silent alarm and weekend in the city a good run plus playing the best of their new stuff, so it was brilliant. Kele is actually the coolest human being, he's just so darn cool. Plus we finished it with oozetoobs, cheese rolls, shea with an apple, an iced water at the pub, doritos, burger rings, a lovely stroll to the train station, a party carriage with the likes of Chloe's boss-boss, an old workmate of mine, Stuart McArthur, Mase and the 7-11 bandit.
This past week has been so much fun, with concerts and parties and hang outs. It's been a great one. Especially now the lovely Tash has lent mum & I her car, it's so much better than being trapped in the house. We ventured into the city yesterday to just avoid being at home, I bought fake mustaches and a three-pack of socks. I am out of control!
This afternoon I have to work, which is a good thing, then I have Shea's going away drinks in Heads which I will head to with my lovely lady friends, working all day tomorrow from 8am until 5:30 (killer), a 1920s themed 21st tomorrow night which I may wear a fake-mo and go as Charlie Chaplin but I may not. Sunday maybe a partaay, and a family dinner as per usual, Monday night catching up with my lovely cousin after work, Tuesday finalising all of our trip and shopping for presents, Wednesday work, Thursday SHARPIES extravaganza, at some point dinner date with Sio and the ladies in red.
It's going to be a good week. I can't believe how many people we know are going to be in europe at the same time as us. It's so incredible and so exciting. It'll be the best to catch up with people over there and feel safer and better equipped to have fun. I'm bursting with excitement about the trip though, it'll be so great to have my two best friends with me just taking on stuff and meeting new people and doing stupid things, and being so incredibly weird as we are here.
I do not want to work this afternoon one little bit, everybody who has ever heard my voice when I run out of voice will be aware of how horrific I sound right now, the elderly people of highton will be running for their LIVES.
Tdog signing off.
2 comments:
TDOG I WISH THEY WER CUMIN HEAR :(
i know you do! but you can live and enjoy through chloe & i's memories!
Post a Comment